Yay i got to see Joey but the sad part was that when i baby sat him he cried the whole time untill i sat him in the front of the tv then he syarted to fall asleep.
HI Preston! I am so excited that Joey and I made it on to your blog. :) I really appreciated it when you babysat that night. You were very patient and did a great job with a fussy baby. You Weaver Men are so great with little babies! I love it!
Hi Preston,
ReplyDeleteI guess you did a good job with Joey.......all little boys like TV :)
I wish I could have seen them too.
I love you, Grandma Nori
HI Preston! I am so excited that Joey and I made it on to your blog. :) I really appreciated it when you babysat that night. You were very patient and did a great job with a fussy baby. You Weaver Men are so great with little babies! I love it!
ReplyDelete